Monday, May 11, 2009




Sunday we had a wonderful day at "The Flower Farm Inn and Coffee Shop" in Loomis, California. I had the most wonderful cherry pie, homemade by Patty, and filled with two different kinds of cherries! Delicious! My daughter had a salmon bagel and some potato salad, also homemade. And, to top it all off the weather was beautiful, we were with family, and ended the day at Hanami Sushi in Auburn. I don't think it could have been a better day really.




Natalie was fascinated with the cow mannequin (life-size) that still had her lipstick on from Valentine's Day. This place was filled with families enjoying the day, eating yummy food, and looking at all the beautiful flowers. The chickens were busy laying their eggs in their "gypsy wagon" (former post). We made a day out it and also visited their Koi pond. Any child (and her grandmother!!) would be happy to stay for hours at this wonderful establishment. They must have a sign posted at the roadway that reads: "leave all your troubles behind" or better yet: "happiness awaits".




I am convinced that there are just some places that exist on earth where only good vibes and happiness can exist. A sort-of "happiness vortex" if there is such a thing. I think that I am going to make it my mission to seek out every place I can find that exudes this quality. And in so doing, I will be spreading that feeling exponentially to everyone that I meet and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive