Sunday, March 18, 2012

SILENT SUNDAY

I title this Silent Sunday, only because when you wake up when there is snow on the ground, there is a silence that happens outside that is different from any other. It a "soft" sort of silence. And it's not just because you are not hearing vehicles driving on the roads; that still happens. For some reason when it snows, everyone who owns a four-wheel-drive vehicle decides to hit the road "just because". I guess it's fun to know that you can drive in the snow if you need to. Personally, when it snows I like to stay inside all cozy and warm by the fireplace.

Enjoy your Sunday. Here's hoping that you have some silence in your day too. I'll be sitting by the fireplace enjoying the day. I love living in a place that experiences all four seasons. There just in nothing like it.

5 comments:

  1. That stillness from a snow is one of the reasons I love winter. The other is the ability to hang out by my wood stove all day long. Our weather is so warm now, it just seems like there is so much to do! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a quiet meaningful Sunday. I am blessed to experience 6 seasons... Winter, spring, summer, autumn here and wet and dry season back home...

    JJRod'z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at you dear friend...silence is a wonderful companion. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the loud silence of snow...it is hot here...no chance of snow....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so crisp and lovely.

    ReplyDelete