- One cozy mattress, sheets crumpled, pillows askew
- Two generous sized portions of human beings
- 1-1/2 teaspoons oil, plain or scented
- 2 medium candles, scented or plain
- 1 matchstick
- One moon
- Skylight (open or closed-optional)
- Music of your choice
- Preheat room to cozy temperature.
- Add two generous sized portions of human beings to cozy mattress until the sheets sheets become crumpled and the pillows are askew.
- Rub generously with oil. Toss well to blend.
- Add moon from above.
- Light two medium candles with one matchstick.
- Add skylight (open or closed-optional).
- Turn music of your choice on to desired volume.
- Soften each human being by wrapping in damp cloth or sheets.
- Fill each human being with love and affection, roll in crumpled sheets, and sprinkle with kisses.
- Bake as long as needed to get desired results.
Makes 2 servings (1 human being each).
For more Magpie Tales, see sidebar. Join the fun!