Thursday, October 6, 2011

THE ANTIQUE GARDENER






I LOVE THE VIGNETTES THAT I FOUND INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THIS STORE. IT, TOO, WAS IN SUTTER CREEK AND I WAS INSPIRED BY LOTS OF THINGS I FOUND HERE. DARN IF I DIDN'T LEAVE MY OLD WOOD COOK STOVE AT THE OLD HOUSE!! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO JUST HAVE PLACED IT IN THE YARD SOMEPLACE AND LET IT RUST, REPLETE WITH MANY OF THE PLANTS AND IMPLEMENTS THAT "THE ANTIQUE GARDENER" HAS DISPLAYED. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION.

BY THE WAY: THE ANTIQUE GARDENER HAS A BLOG THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW AT: TheAntiqueGardener.blogspot.com THEY ARE LOCATED AT 80 MAIN STREET, SUTTER CREEK, CA. 95685 209.267.5551

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this store.
    And your new header photo is my favorite wall in Amador County. Nice shot of it.
    Great photos of the store...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool...seems to be an interesting place....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Teri....love the header. And thanks for the link. Still haven't figured out how to correct my blog...it's really messed up right now. Not sure what the heck I did to it.
    Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive