Saturday, October 29, 2011

HEARTS WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT THEM

I snapped this photo while up in Nevada City last weekend because I found the clothing that these two people were wearing to be quite unique. In Nevada City you are liable to see anything in terms of clothing. It is a great place to people watch.

But, as it turns out, I captured much more than I thought I was with my camera that day. There is that incredible glowing orb right there in that young woman's hands and then to her right, on the back of the young man's head is a heart. You can click on the image to see it larger.

It just goes to show you that you can't always judge a book by it's cover. People are so creative and full of life, spirit, and love. These two prove my point exactly! Here's hoping that you capture something special and unexpected too. There are no obstacles, only opportunities. Enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and amazing! You were meant to see them. penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha hope cool is that...i actually saw the heart before you pointed it out but thought the light was a reflection in a window...how cool is that...nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Brian: the light IS a reflection in a window but doesn't it look exactly like she is holding the light in her hands? I never saw that reflection when I was snapping the shutter on my camera and how incredible that it landed just at the right spot...her hands...when I did. I always say: there are no accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very tricky photo but the reflection in the car's windshield is one probability...it is a great photo though. Possibilities! Great! Happy Halloween! Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you really need to open your eyes to the world around you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing hearts in strange places. For a while, it was in candles. Little tealight candles. The wicks will sometimes burn so that the tip forms a heart.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive