Thursday, April 15, 2010

ASKING FOR SOME HELP

They say that pansies are for thoughts. I am asking all of you dear friends to send healing thoughts to my friend Janet who is seriously ill in the hospital and not expected to live. I believe in the power of thought and so with thoughts flooding the "air waves" I can only hope that they reach her, heal her, and make her whole once again. It is always hard to lose someone you love and this person is so special and dear to me and to everyone in our community. Thank you in advance for your well-wishes. I know they will be cherished and felt.

I'm off to the ocean for the weekend. A pre-birthday celebration from my wonderful family. It is the big "60" for me and this year there was supposed to be a really special celebration (we had talked about Europe at one time!) with long-time friends but those plans changed. So, in jumped my wonderful daughters to make my day special. We celebrated last year, around this time, at a friend's house in Lake Tahoe for B. ------60 is such a milestone that it really needs to be celebrated and cherished for it truly only comes once in a lifetime. It makes me sad that I will not be spending the time with my long-time friends. Our lives have gone in different directions and misunderstandings happened that could not be discussed and thereby cleared up so this milestone will be different because of that. It makes me sad but it is kind of like a death in the family: you cry, you wonder why, you ask questions but get no answers, and all you can say is: that is life. Life is uncertain for many of us. I have no regrets though. I loved until the end with no malice in any of my thoughts and deeds.

And Janet: if you are listening please know that I am thinking of you, sending you healing white light thoughts and to you I say: I have nothing but kind thoughts of you and will love you forever. That's all a good friend can ever say. And you, dear Janet, are a wonderful friend. We've had many good laughs and many good times together. Life got in the way a few times, we drifted apart because of those changes, but we never once forget each other and still touched bases whenever we could. You are a great talent and I want you to fight for your life!

6 comments:

  1. Beaming my thoughts to Janet with a fervent plea that she pulls through. One feels so helpless when a friend is at death's door; it's an ache constantly there.

    On a brighter note, ♫♫ HAPPY BIG 60 TO YOU!!! ♪♫ and trust you will have a very wonderful weekend near the ocean! ♥a

    P.S. And some good news about Janet upon your return..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Teri! Have a wonderful time with your family. I will be thinking of your friend Janet and saying a little prayer for her today. Blessings and peace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Teri,

    Your wish to think positive thoughts for your friendshall be done without fail and I sincerely hope for a better outcome than the one you are predicting.

    Alow me to also wish you a wonderful birthday on reaching a milestone.

    Wishing you all the very best,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri:

    My heart and prayers goes out to you and your friend and her family, I sent my thoughts of happiness and wholeness out to the gentle and forgiving stars, for your dear one.

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Teri,
    Of course, thinking of you and your friend. How hard. Gosh.
    And I'm so glad you're off to the ocean. Happy Birthday. I hope the waves and salty air can help heal you and keep you strong.
    That friend stuff sound really tough.
    Hang in there buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Teri I will send her good thoughts and prayers..for you
    I will be 60 this year too!
    I too want to go out with my girlfriends and just have a good old laughing time..but we'll see...you never know what changes things...but Happy Birthday Miss 1950!
    It was a great year....all will be well...go..have a great time..live laugh love...while the embers burn red hot

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive