Thursday, June 24, 2010

TAKING TIME OFF


Today, in two separate accidents, two of my friends (unrelated) were killed. It is such a sad time for me that I am going to take some time off to grieve and try and figure out how this could happen to such wonderful people. It is beyond understanding. I will miss you all but will try and follow along with your blogs if I have the time.

"You cannot stop the world from upsetting you at times, but you can learn how to use every upset or setback to bring you back to the wisdom of your true self. Y0u can learn to use every negative experience to strengthen and empower you. Every challenging experience can assist you in discovering your inner gifts and powers." John Gray

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss...take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh .... Teri .. that is awful ... i am so sorry ... i shall keep you in my thoughts ... with warmest wishes for a regeneration - in your own time ... take care >>> Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss ..... you may not figure out why it happened - but I'm sure that you will be even more certain why these friends were your Friends. A devastating loss - I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry Teri. Take all the time you need...
    Be well.
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a heartbreak...so sorry for your loss
    So happy you found solace in the poem.
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Teri, what an awful shock, doubly so, to lose your friends. This is so sad; I'm so sorry and I'll be thinking of you and those close to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sad and tragic to hear your awful news-- to be gone in an instant like that--
    but such sadness is always a wake up call to live life well-- I hope you find solace and balance with your friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing a friend is so sad. I hope you find comfort in your memories of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings,

    Coming here on m.heart's recommendation. Prayers sent up during this most difficult time. My thoughts are also with your friends' family and loved ones as they cope with their tragic loss.

    Sending positive vibes your way. One love.
    Se'lah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teri, this is so sad. You, as well as their families are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings and peace, dear friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry Teri. Gosh, how traumatic. Thinking of you. Please be good to yourself. Great quote. Hugs from here.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive