Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ART (SOON) TO BE ON MY WALL

Last night while checking out my favorite blogs (and having a credit in my PayPal account--always a dangerous thing!) I found a piece of art over at "Gina's Eye". Gina lives in Tasmania and has a great eye for art and what she creates. I just had to have a piece of her art and so it will be shipping to me this week and should arrive in about 2 weeks. I don't know if I can wait that long. Check out her blog HERE. I hesitate to post any of her art without her permission but as soon as it is on my wall...you will all see it first thing!

2 comments:

  1. ah here you are ! ... Hello Teri ... i see i already have you on my RSS feed so i have been watching your blog for a while too ! ... the world is indeed a small place ...

    i am so excited to see my work on your wall when it arrives - i am posting it off tomorrow with a little extra. Feel free to post my art on your blog (with links and/or acknowledgement) ...

    DO let me know when the artwork is in place and your thoughts ...

    warm regards >>> Gina (from Tassie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and wow to wabi sabi and philosophy ... some of my favourite corners to wallow in ...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive