Sunday, October 11, 2009

WHAT'S FOR DINNER


It's Halloween soon and I like to decorate my kitchen windows these days, especially since there are no kids home here anymore. It used to be much more festive around here but these few things are about all I can muster up for the month.












My friend Betty gave me this recipe over the phone the other day and since I love quiche I decided to make it tonight for dinner.

It was really yummy but it needed longer to cook than the directions called for. Make a note, Teri, for the next time.

2 comments:

  1. love Halloween though I have no kids home now either and the quiche reminds me it is time to go cook dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making quiche every week lately and they always seem to take longer than you think to firm up in the center. This looks really delicious.

    I love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive