I went to the source of this award to Melanie of Secret Notebooks, Wild Pages, and see that she received the award from Mike at Annotated Margins. If you read his post on the day he passed the award on, you will see that he broke the rules too. (This supposes that I will be breaking the rules, doesn't it!) What you are to do is to pass it on to seven other blogs, much like a chain letter and hopefully the entire thing will get passed on.
Instead, if you are reading my blog and would like to comment and take the award "home" with you, I offer it to you. My doors are open, so to speak, and you are welcome to share in whatever I have. That includes the award. I know, I know...but how do you pick seven, one, or two? You are ALL great and I get something wonderful and different from each one of you. You are all "Kreativ". Congratulations you. Just list seven things that we might not know about you and link back to me or to Melanie at Secret Notebooks. I know she would appreciate it!
- You may not know this about me: I don't like lists. I don't even write grocery lists. I have a really good memory and rely on it to help me remember what a list would. It seems like a waste of time to me to write a list. Lists of what you think are important, what you need to do before you take a trip, what you need to buy for everyone on your Christmas list. What ever happened to spontaneity? Perhaps that is why I balk at this. Hmmmm....
- When I was 22 I lived in a 30 foot school bus in Siskiyou county for awhile until we moved down to El Dorado county and built our house (while we lived in the school bus!)
- I had one pregnancy and was blessed with twins, who by the way, are identical mirror image twins. One is left-handed and the other is right. I am 5 foot 2 inches; they are both 6 feet tall. They were full-term, only eight days early.
- I am afraid of birds. I don't like the flapping or when they swoop down at your head.
- I was a fork lift operator for about 2 years before I got pregnant.
- I attended college when I was 48 and received my Bachelor's Degree at 52. I graduated with honors.
- My sister and I are eleven months apart and when I was young I could never understand why she got to celebrate her birthday first when I was the oldest! We ended up having 2 cakes at ever birthday: one chocolate, one vanilla. I eventually figured it out.
There...that wasn't too difficult. Melanie: don't hate me for breaking the rules. I never was good at those chain letters or pyramid schemes. Oh...and large crowds. That's two more for the list!