Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THIS MORNING

This is what I woke up to this morning: almost 2 inches of snow!! Isn't it almost April?? Surprising what nature has in store for us, isn't it? You can go to bed thinking it "might" rain, and wake up with the world outside all white. Even the weather people didn't predict this. Of course, they hardly EVER get it right, at least in my estimation. I hear today that there is warmth in the center part of the U.S. and also the eastern section of our country. Can I predict that you all will be seeing a bit of a change in the next few days? I think so!! Let me know if I am wrong. Maybe I should be a weather person!!

11 comments:

  1. ugh. in the 80s here...so glad to kiss snow goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Yes, we're supposed to have weather in the 70's this weekend, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather people never get it right either! A beautiful Autumn day here; the grass still has dew on it at 1:30pm, so I can't mow. Lovely pics yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is raining buckets here at the beach...I put out my cushions on the deck and now I'm running to put them away?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Threats of snow here too. UGH! April, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri

    well it looks beautiful though --- here in the North West region -- it is rain rain rain as usual did I say rain ...what is your prediction for Portland? More rain?

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  7. It snowed here yesterday too, but last week it was gorgeous...I got a sunburn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my way home my car temp said 88
    do you believe that?
    Look out Everything is going to wake up now
    sorry to hear about your snow...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brian and Suz...I am wondering where the two of you live so that you get to experience such warm temps? We had clouds all day today on the way to the funeral and it is supposed to rain tomorrow and even on Easter Sunday! That is just NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, spring can be one crazy season-- we are having a wallop of a huge wind and rain storm today.. but all this shall pass and one day spring will really be here.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive