Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A WALK IN THE WOODS

NEW BUDS ON THE TREE IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE. (YOU CAN SEE THE HOUSE THERE ON THE RIGHT--BLURRY IMAGE OF HOUSE AND VW IN FRONT).

LIKE MELANIE I WAS FOCUSING ON THE DETAILS SUNDAY WHEN I WENT FOR MY WALK.

THE INCREDIBLE FORCE OF NATURE--NOTHING CAN STOP IT--IT WILL PUSH RIGHT THROUGH UNTIL IT GETS WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE.

SAVED, IF ONLY FOR A BRIEF AMOUNT OF TIME. EVENTUALLY, EVERYTHING DISINTEGRATES AND BECOMES FOOD FOR WHAT COMES NEXT.

I SAW AN ANGEL IN THIS PIECE OF DISINTEGRATING WOOD. DO YOU SEE IT TOO? HER HEAD IS BENT DOWN, LEFT ARM CLOSE TO HER BLOUSE, GREY SKIRT FROM WAIST DOWN TO THE GROUND, WINGS OPENING AT HER BACK. I THINK THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing your world....and yes I did see her.....
    isn't the ordinary and small the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see it! This is such a wonderful time of year, when we get to reintroduce ourselves to nature after the long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri

    Will start here and work my way backward to Magpie

    Yes love your header -- and it is your garden how wonderful

    The pictures of nature and the closeup are really a nice touch love close ups in the smallest of details is when some notices an angel in disguise. Love looking at trees that way you can see their faces..
    Very nice pic of the new leaves fresh and green and the old decaying but providing food for the new shoots -- life continues on -- giving birth to the new
    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots!

    I love the angel hidden in the wood. That's how they do it don't they, so subtle!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive